Paris, France, 17 Sep 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Kemet Token is a decentralized project created with the goal of developing an all African and black community worldwide.
Kemet Token will be managed and implemented using a KMT token created on BInance Smart Chain
According to the development team, with KMT, users will be able to:
- Earn passive income through staking , with a higher annual return than on a bank deposit;
- Participate in the loyalty program during the everyday purchases and receive rewards in the form of KMT token;
- Receive loans and credits in cryptocurrency;
- Purchase NFTs created on the Kemet Token platform;
- Donate a token to the Homeless Student Aid Association, a charitable project curated by the platform.
Kemet Token representatives also said Kemet Token will soon be developing its own Kemet Browser, which has its own search engine and rewards users for web surfing with KMT tokens, as well as creating a 100% electric car created entirely by the African and black community.
You can follow the news of the project on the website http://kmtbygroup.tech
Project Whitepaper: http://kmtbygroup.tech/whitepaper.pdf
The post Kemet Token launches ecosystem aimed at developing African and black cryptocommunity appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]